Note on Temperature Errors
SABER "Rules of the Road" for DATA USE
Users of SABER data are asked to respect the following guidelines
- Mission scientific and model results are open to all.
- Guest investigators, and other members of the scientific community or general public are encouraged to contact the PI or designated team member early in an analysis project to discuss the appropriate use of the data.
- Users that wish to publish the results derived from SABER data are encouraged to offer co-authorship to the PI, Associate PI or designated team members. Co-authorship may be declined. It is requested that appropriate acknowledgement of institutions, personnel, and funding agencies be given.
- Users are encouraged to heed the caveats of SABER team members as to the interpretation and limitations of the data. It is recommended that such caveats be published, even if co-authorship is declined. It is also recommended that data and model version numbers be specified.
- Pre-prints of publications and conference abstracts are encouraged to be widely distributed to interested parties within the mission and related projects.
Access SABER Data