Note on Temperature Errors
SABER "Rules of the Road" for DATA USE
Users of SABER data are asked to respect the following guidelines
- Mission scientific and model results are open to all.
- Guest investigators, and other members of the scientific community or general public should contact the PI or designated team member early in an analysis project to discuss the appropriate use of the data.
- Users that wish to publish the results derived from SABER data should normally offer co-authorship to the PI, Associate PI or designated team members. Co-authorship may be declined. Appropriate acknowledgement of institutions, personnel, and funding agencies should be given.
- Users should heed the caveats of SABER team members as to the interpretation and limitations of the data. SABER team members may insist that such caveats be published, even if co-authorship is declined. Data and model version numbers should also be specified.
- Pre-prints of publications and conference abstracts should be widely distributed to interested parties within the mission and related projects.
Access SABER Data